Pages

Thursday 5 September 2013

My decision to transform my body

I fell in love with the gym for two reasons
1. It was a release for me when the stresses of my University degree got to me
and
2. MAN it does the body GOOD

Aside from the fact that amazing peach of a bottom is staring at me in the face, and maybe even aside the fact that i have screen-shotted to my phone several hundreds of pictures of girls with perfectly hard-work-in-the-gym-hard-dedication-to-a-diet bodies to my phone which has made me stop.. pause.. question my sexuality.. and resume.. i do have to admit the gym has changed me as a person both physically in terms of my body, but mentally in my strengths.

BUT WORDS ARE WORDS. WE DON'T CARE ABOUT WORDS. SHOW ME SOME PICTURES WOMAN.

Okay guys. here goes my journey. I'm going to take you back a while. This hasn't been a straight road to lead to where i am now. This has been a start-stop-start-gone wrong-start journey. I have experienced poor eating habits, a variety of gym routines, and distorted self image throughout my years of growing up and i think its time to share it so anyone who went/is going through the same knows that not only are they not alone but it's NORMAL to not sky rocket to success, and maybe i can guide some of you to your goals.

WHO BLOODY KNOWS. LETS GIVE IT A GO YES?

Let me leave you with 2 more "motivational images" that i had screen-shotted to my phone (you may have realised already i like screen-shotting. a lot. but at least im not showing you another picture of an ass- more perfect peaches to come later though ;) )

NB: I have not reached success. But i know i can relate to those squiggly lines.


NB: I am not an expert. Unless you count putting on fake eyelashes on myself and other people in record time as being an expert ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment