Before looking through the pictures:
* There are times where i woke up at 5.30am to get a workout in before i spent the entire day revising for my 4th year medical school exams, so the bags under my eyes are fab, the anxiety and stress in my face is great, and the rush to take pictures was wonderful.
* In some pictures i am wearing 2 sports bras, which some people may find strange. Those with boobs will understand that there is no limit to the amount of support that should be provided by girls who enjoy running and jumping/rapid vertical movement
* I am aware there is such thing as too many photos. But, also aware that i do not care.
* I was not aware that i would ever write a blog sharing my photos- they were supposed to be locked away on my phone, with the occasional share on Instagram/Twitter (@allysaetta), so apologies for the cans of deodorant, bottles of shampoo, general bathroom appliances such as sinks, baths, and showers that enjoy the limelight.
* I am messy so this means the mirrors aren't clean, the mirrors in my house are ridiculous and either short&wide so show only your torso or tall&narrow so the photo looks like your trapped inside a keyhole. I apologise but one day i will buy a mirror that doesn't make me cringe when i look back at my pictures.